Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course are eligible to apply.
BE/B.Tech (Aero, Auto, CSE, EEE, ECE, IT, Manufacturing /Automation Engg, Mechanical Engineering, Production / Plant Engg, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation)
• Design custom test handling automation, participate from conceptual design generation to completion.
• Assist and support Project Managers in the execution of projects as part of the project team
• Provide technical support in various stages of project, including conceptual design, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, contract administration, site meetings, etc
• Prepare schematic design, layout, calculations, technical reports and specifications, etc
• Liaise with external consultant teams, architects, contractors and suppliers to resolve project issues
• Supervise and review the work of Assistant Engineers, Designers and/or Drafters in the project team
• Discuss and propose solutions to technical issues and improvement on design standards
• Develop technical knowledge and competence
• Work closely with the project team and with customer to define requirement and generates project specification.
• Produce 3D model design and 2D drawings, and Assembly and project related documentation.
• Design and develop automation system; including working with manufacturing team, provide support in quality control and delivery goal.
• Collaborate with other engineering team to ensure uniform application of good practice of manufacturing standard.
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Job Role: Design / Animation
Applications will only be accepted online website www.freshersworld.com
Important Dates: Last Date for Online Application: 16th January 2018