SCHOOL OF PHARMACY (SOP)
School of Pharmacy (SOP) is constituent institute of Rai University, Ahmedabad established in 2019. It is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). The Institute is housed in a campus with an imposing building and most conducive atmosphere for academic preference. Pharmacy is the branch of health sciences that deals with the preparation and dispensing of drugs. Its aim is to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The Diploma or Bachelor of Pharmacy degree is the gateway for entering pharmacy sector in Medical, Health care industries and Hospital etc. This degree includes subject like Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy etc.
To develop an excellent pharmacy school focusing on research in current trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences and educate with a view to impact global healthcare system and thus develop a cadre of employable pharmacy professionals.
• To employ innovative, practical oriented teaching methods and to have conducive atmosphere in the institution
• To imparting value-based quality education in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences
• To provide excellent faculty and staff in various departments
• To provide and continuously upgrade the infrastructure, state-of-the–art technology and training for the students and faculty.
• To encourage high quality research in drug discovery in collaboration with industries.
• To organize curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities regularly
• To implement modern pedagogical methods in class room and laboratories for improving teaching and learning process.
• To provide holistic development of our students.
|Diploma||10+2 examination (Academic stream) in Science|
|Degree||First Year:10+2 examination (Academic stream) in Science (PCM/B) B.Pharm Lateral Entry (To Third Semester): A pass in D. Pharm. course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.|