SCHOOL OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE (SASC)
School of Arts, Science and Commerce (SASC) is constituent institute of Rai University, Ahmedabad established in 2016. School of Arts, Science and Commerce believes that education does not end in a class room. It is interested in the development of students who will play an important role in building a tradition that will endure through the years to come. The SASC aspires to be a premier institution of higher education, which caters to the diverse needs of student fraternity and provides them with a stimulating teaching learning environment. This helps the students to gain different opportunities in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce.
The vision statement of the School of Arts, Science and Commerce is “To provide quality education to all classes of the society”
• To provide all necessary learning resources to the students to uplift their skills so as to make them global competent.
• To endeavour in human resources development and building of individuals to cater to the needs of society and country.
• To promote research culture among of the staff and students for the benefit of the society.
• To provide quality education by promoting the use of technology.
• To motivate students for this all round personality development through participation in curricular and extra-curricular activities.
• To provide pragmatic education to the students to meet current and future challenges.
• To imbibe importance of education on the minds of rural youths to meet the challenges of globalization successfully.
• To undertake quality related research, consultancy & training programmes.
• To collaborate with industry or higher educational institutions for quality evaluation, promotion & sustenance.
• To provide career oriented education to the students to avail better job opportunities.
|B.Sc.||Data Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Information Technology||3 Years|
|M.Sc.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Industrial Chemistry, Environment Science||2 Years|
|M.A||Psychology, English, History, Hindi, Political Science Sociology||2 Years|
|B.Com (Hons)||General||3 Years|
|B. Lib.||General||1 Years|
|M. Lib||General||1 Years|
|B.Sc.||Data Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Information Technology||60|
|M.Sc.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Industrial Chemistry, Environment Science||90|
|M.A||Psychology, English, History, Hindi, Political Science Sociology||30|
|B.Sc.||Data Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Information Technology||12th With Science Background|
|M.Sc.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Industrial Chemistry, Environment Science||B.Sc. Physics,B.Sc. Chemistry,B.Sc. Mathematics,B.Sc. Chemistry,B.Sc. Life Science|
|BCA||General||Qualifying 10+2 or equivalent exam|
|B.A.||Psychology||Qualifying 10+2 or equivalent exam|
|M.A||Psychology, English, History, Hindi, Political Science Sociology||Any Graduation|
|B.Com (Hons)||General||12th Standard/HSC/10+2 (or equivalent Level of Examination)|
|M.Com||General||Bachelor's degree with commerce subjects such as accounts, maths and economics|
|B. Lib.||General||Bachelor's degree|
|M. Lib||General||Having graduation in the Bachelors of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]|
|B.S.W.||General||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|M.S.W.||General||Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognised Institute, Candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in Humanities/Social Science/Science/Commerce or Management subjects are also eligible.|