B.Tech (Civil / Electrical) academic aggregate of 65% and above in B.Tech
Written-Test (Subject & Aptitude Tests), following by a Interview conducted by IIT Madras/ Delhi, NIT Tiruchirappalli/ Surathkal in co-ordination with L&T.
For 24 months course, L&T will pay you a stipend of 13,400/-p.m. The scholarship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be absorbed in to L&T payrolls.
How to Apply:
Online website www.Lntecc.com
www.Lntecc.com click on Career Page click BIS Link click on Apply fill the complete form.
1. Last Date for Online Application: 27th December 2017
2. Hall Tickets Download: 22nd January 2018 tentative
3. Online Written Test: 18th February 2018
4. Interview Date: Last week of March 2018 tentative
5. Scholarship letter: First week of June 2018 tentative