Rai University, a Research driven University, is focussing on spreading Industry and Research relevant education for Student, Faculties and Research Scholars. Our Webinar series is designed by Industry experts and reputed Academicians with a vast experience to provide knowledge enhancement and add value to the Participants during this period of Lockdown.
Department of CSE/IT, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), Rai University is organizing an International Webinar jointly with two other Unviersities as part of Global Academia Connect initiative on “New Frontiers in Cloud and Edge Computing for Big Data & Internet-of-Things Applications” on 22nd June, 2020 conducted by Prof. (Dr.) Rajkumar Buyya, Director, Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems (CLOUDS) Lab, The University of Melbourne,Australia and CEO, Manjrasoft Pvt Ltd, Melbourne, Australia.
He has authored over 750 publications and seven text books including “Mastering Cloud Computing” published by McGraw Hill, China Machine Press, and Morgan Kaufmann for Indian, Chinese and international markets respectively. Dr. Buyya is recognised asWeb of Science “Highly Cited Researcher” for four consecutive years since 2016, IEEE Fellow, Scopus Researcher of the Year 2017 with Excellence in Innovative Research Award by Elsevier, and the “Best of the World”, in Computing Systems field, by The Australian 2019 Research Review.
This International Webinar will cover:
• 21st century vision of computing and identifies various IT paradigms.
• Innovative architecture for creating elastic Clouds integrating edge resources and managed Clouds.
• Aneka, a Cloud Application Platform, for rapid development of Cloud/Big Data applications and their deployment.
• a novel FogBus software framework with Blockchain-based data-integrity management for facilitating end-to-end IoT-Fog/Edge-Cloud integration for execution of sensitive IoT applications.
• Experimental results on deploying Cloud and Big Data/IoT applications in engineering, and health care, satellite image processing, and smart cities on elastic Clouds.
• Directions for delivering our 21st century vision along with pathways for future research in Cloud and Edge/Fog computing.
Topic: New Frontiers in Cloud and Edge Computing for Big Data & Internet-of-Things Applications
Preferred Audience: Interested IT Students of 12th Std./Pursuing Graduation. (Limited Audience on First Come First Served Basis)
Date and Timings: 22nd June 2020 11.00 to 12.30 pm.
Co-Organizer: Rai University, Ahmedabad.
Resource Person: Prof. (Dr.) Rajkumar Buyya
Contact on: Dr. Sailesh Iyer
Kindly register and forward it to other participants which will result in the dissementation of knowledge to the target audience.