1. How should I apply for Admissions?
Admissions to courses in 2016 would tentatively start from March 15, 2016. For more details visit http://www.raiuniversity.edu/admission/admission-procedure/
2. What courses does Rai University offer?
Please See: http://www.raiuniversity.edu/admission/courses/
3. What are the documents required at the time of taking admission?
a. All relevant certificates/degrees/marksheets of the qualifying examination in support of the eligibility conditions prescribed for getting the admission.
b. 8 Passport sized photographs
c. Students under the reserved category, may submit their relevant certificates.
4. Please guide me how to obtain/submit the Application Form for various Programs at RU?
Application form is available online at http://www.raiuniversity.edu/admission/admission-form/ and in person at University Office.
5. Does RU offer Scholarships?
Yes. The RU Scholarships are awarded based on the students overall academic performance, family income, and other underlined factors. The process of evaluating and awarding the Scholarships is detailed and rigorous.
6. What are the norms for attendance in the college?
It is mandatory for University student to have min 75% attendance for each course. However, concessions are given to deserving students.
7. What are the University Timings?
The timings of the university are 9:15 AM to 4:45 PM for students and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM for staff.
8. Can the fees be paid in cash?
Yes, Fee can be paid in cash or via DD. However Cheques are not accepted.
9. Are Hostel Facilities available in the campus?
Yes, Separate Girls and Boys Hostels are Available within the campus.
10. Is your institute approved?
Yes, Rai University is a private university established by Gujarat State Legislature under Gujarat Act No. 12 of 2012. The law Programme at the Institute is approved and recognized by Bar Council of India.
11. Do you have Transportation facility?
Yes, we have transport facility for students from various areas in Ahmedabad city.
12. Is Rai University recognized by UGC?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) of the Government of India has notified the inclusion of Rai University in the list of universities maintained by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act.
13. Have you obtained/applied for AICTE/ICAR approval?
Rai University does not fall under purview of AICTE/ICAR for recognition of its program(s).