Driven by applied research, experiential learning and practical training, Rai University envisions and enables vital connections and collaborations among the spheres of academic and research elaboration, industry innovation and community needs, toward achieving greater societal impact, sustainable development and lasting transformation.
- To promote teaching, training and research in different fields with special focus on the education and upliftment of girls from underprivileged sections in the State of Gujarat; women’s education and empowerment is key to sustainability at all levels.
- To collaborate locally and globally with colleges, universities, research institutions, industry associations, professional associations and community organisations, in order to conceptualize, design and develop specific educational, training, exchange, mentoring and research programs for mutual empowerment and development.
- To disseminate and develop knowledge through interdisciplinary and multi-stakeholder seminars, conferences, fairs, executive education, publications as well as community contact and development programs.
- To undertake specific and joint programs toward faculty training and development.
- To foster ethical and ecological awareness as also build energetic engagement among students to emerge as active leaders and change-makers in diverse segments of society.
- To work toward bridging rural-urban gaps and encourage village self-sufficiency and enterprise through empowerment and community development initiatives.