The role of the Training & Placement Department is to facilitate students for placement related activities however placement is directly related to once caliber. The students shall strictly follow placement Policy, failing which the student shall not be allowed to avail placement facility.
- One student one offer is our placement policy.
- Placement facility is available to all the students who have registered with Training & placement department.
- Attendance in regular classes should be 75% & above.
- Eligibility criteria are specified by every company participating in Campus Recruitment. Those students who are not meeting with the criteria even by .1 % will not be allowed to participate in the drive.
- Every student, who fulfills the company criteria, would be allowed to attempt the Recruitment Process of any company until and unless he/she gets selected.
- The student detail is forwarded to a particular company and he/she decided not to appear for the test/interview, will be debarred from next placement activities.
- Once the students has given the consent to join in any of the company where he or she is placed, would be treated as final confirmation and cannot be changed in any circumstances.
- Once a student receives an appointment letter or shortlisted, it assumed that the student will join the organization. If the selected student did not join the organization then he/she will be debarred from any other activity conducted by placement department.
- Students who are interested in pursuing further studies are not eligible to attend the interviews.
Guidelines for appearing in campus placement drive.
- Students should be punctual and adhere to the timings.
- Students should be formally dressed and well groomed.
- Should carry all testimonial (Ex. Resume, Copy of educational certificates, photograph, govt id proof & college id card).
- Students should be well versed with the company profile, job description and other details.
- During the entire placement process student should exhibit good code of conduct.
Imp Note: The terms in this policy will be reviewed from time to time and may be modified by T & P Office as per the situation demands.