Rising aspires to select research paper, through highest quality peer review. Publications should strictly seek original work that has not been previously published or currently not under review at another journal/conference.
Submission guidelines for authors: Authors should carefully read the entire submission guidelines before submitting the manuscript for publication. Authors must ensure that manuscripts are free of grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors. These must be thoroughly edited before submission. It is not the responsibility of editors to correct the article grammatically and improve English language of the paper.
Paper prepared in English in MS word template of minimum 5 and maximum 15 single space pages should be submitted electronically as attachment to E-mail:
The submission of a manuscript for review to the editor means that it is not copyrighted. It has not been submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted elsewhere until the review is completed. Once the review is completed and accepted for publication, authors have to send copyright form signed by all the authors.
Authors should adopt following guidelines for preparation of the article to be submitted:
COVER (FIRST) PAGE: TITLE & AUTHORS DETAIL 1. The first page should mention title of the article and authors details. The title of the article should be bold, centered and typed in capital letters in a 14 point Times New Roman Font.
2.The author(s) details i.e., full name, designation, name of the organization, city, state, country, e-mail id, alternate e-mail id, contact details i.e. mobile/landline phone numbers, in 11-point Times New Roman should be centered below the title. The author names must not be mentioned in the manuscript.
SECOND PAGE: ABSTRACT & KEYWORDS - Font: Time’s New Roman, Size: 11, justified and single spaced. Word limit: 200, justified text. It should highlight research background, methodology; major finding(s) in brief. - Authors must mention 4-7 keywords. Key words should be listed alphabetically, italics, separated by commas, and full stop at the end.
SUBSEQUENT PAGES: MANUSCRIPT
1. MANUSCRIPT: It should be typed in 11 point-Times New Roman Font in English with a single space and single column with 1” margin on a standard A4 size paper. The text should be fully justified. The research article/paper should preferably not exceed 15 pages in all. The page numbers should be right aligned at bottom of every page. All headings must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized.
2. SUB-HEADINGS: The sub-heading must be bold typed, fully capitalized and left aligned. The text matter must be in a 11 point-Times New Roman Font and single spaced.
3. FIGURES AND TABLES: The titles must be above the table, and Sources of data should be mentioned below the table. Figures and tables should be centered and separately numbered. The authors should make sure that tables and figures are properly referred in the main text.
4. EQUATIONS: All the equations used in research paper/article should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centered with equation number placed at the right.
5. REFERENCES: It must be single spaced, and at the end of the manuscript. Each reference should be hanging 0.25” from the left. It must be single spaced, and at the end of the manuscript in chronological order. Each reference should be hanging 0.25” from the left. APA Style is preferred. The authors should list all references alphabetically at end of the paper.
6. Manuscripts, which do not conform to these guidelines, will not be considered for publication. The Editor reserves the rights to modify and otherwise improve the manuscripts to meet the Journal’s standards of contents, presentation and style. Authors may also be requested to revise their manuscripts, if necessary, before the papers are accepted for publication.
7. The review committee reserves the sole discretion to accept or refuse an article for publication. Manuscripts not considered for publication will not be sent back.