Rai University Disclaimer Regarding Fee Policy & Payment of Fee
1. Fee Policy
The university follows a semester wise payment system, payable during Jun-Jul and Dec-Jan of each year.
Students & parents are given advance notice in the form of letters, calls and messages to notify them of the last date of fee payment. In case student has not paid fees till the last date, a fine of Rs. 100/- per day is levied till a fixed date. After that date, name of the student is struck off the rolls and is required to re-register after payment of a fine.
1.1 Mode of fee payment
Fee payment can be done by cash or demand draft in favor of “Rai University” payable at Ahmedabad.
Fee can also be paid using online payment mode available on the web site of Rai University.
1.2 Fee Related Complaint Redressal Any request for cancellation of registration and/or refund/ has to be made in writing a month before the session commences, stating the reasons for withdrawal. The action on application shall be decided by the Admission Committee based on the mitigating circumstances for the refund sought. Normal processing time will be taken in this process. Any dispute /disagreement in the same shall be referred to arbitration to be adjudicated upon by sole arbitrator being a retired Judge of a High Court and the same shall be binding on both the parties. 1.3 Fee Complaint Redressal Committee Fee Complaint Redressal Committee comprises of the following members – 1. Chairman – Provost 2. Member Secretary – Registrar 3. Convener – Director-Admissions 4. Member – Manager- Admissions/Marketing 1.4 Refund Policy
If any student pays the fees for registration / admission of any course and wants to withdraw/ask for refund before the commencement of classes/course, No refund other than caution money will be made under any circumstances.
Any Fees other than Security fee (Caution Money) once paid is not refundable or adjustable in future.
After completion of online admission process and before declaration of schedule of admission on vacant seats, if any candidate who has withdrawn his candidature, fees paid by him shall be refunded, subject to the condition of such vacated seat being filled up by the institution, as per the directions of ACPC.
In case of a candidate withdrawing his candidature for a genuine reason, he/she may apply in writing to the University for Fee Refund. The case will be forwarded to Fee Redressal Committee chaired by Provost. As per the circumstances and authenticity of the case, a
decision will be taken & candidate shall be informed of the same. As per the decision, the refund might be made or vice-versa
2. Term & Conditions of Admission
1. The admission of a candidate stands cancelled if it is found that he/she has submitted false documents, or has made incorrect claims / submissions in his / her selection process. 2. We have taken due and reasonable care in obtaining the University status from the Government of Gujarat and University Grants Commission (UGC). However we shall be bound by any change in the laws / government policy / judicial ruling affecting its status as such and shall have no liability in such an event. 3. The admission letter, prospectus, information brochure and website of the University are the correct and only guide to the terms and conditions of admission and the rules and regulations of the University. Students are advised to refer to the same for clarification. No other form of communication other than those mentioned, whether written or verbal is there between the University and the students. 4. Except for the refundable security, none of the components of the fees once paid is refundable under any circumstances. 5. Rai University, Ahmedabad reserves its right to revise its fee structure as and when recommended by the management. 6. The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any candidate under any of the following circumstances : a) If the fees is not deposited by the stipulated date. b) If the candidate does not join the particular programme by the stipulated date even though the Fee has been deposited. c) If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the minimum eligible qualifications required for admission into the program/course within the stipulated time frame. 7. A candidate found indulging in drug / alcohol abuse, violence or improper behavior and does not abide by the rules and regulation as are relevant from time to time; he / she will be rusticated. 8. Activities that have the effect or intention of interfering with education, pursuit of knowledge, or fair evaluation of a student’s performance are prohibited and offenders shall be liable for appropriate punitive action. 9. The conditions laid herein are binding on the student and his/her admission to Rai University, Ahmedabad is out of his/her own free will and consent and at his / her own return / risk.
10. Any request for cancellation of admission and/or refund/ has to be made in writing a month before the classes commence stating the reasons for
withdrawal. The action on application shall be decided by the Admission Committee based on the mitigating circumstances for the refund sought. Normal processing time will be taken in this process. Any dispute /disagreement in the same shall be referred to arbitration to be adjudicated upon by sole arbitrator being a retired Judge of a High Court or as governed by the rules of UGC and the same shall be binding on both the parties. 11. The acceptance of an offer of admission implies the consent of the student to the rules and regulations of the University.
3. Online Rai University fee payment… An overview
To pay the university fees Online, you are required to login on the university’s portal through the website www.raiuniversity.edu .
You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Net-banking/Credit/Debit card. Afterwards kindly enter your Netbanking /Credit/ Debit card details and follow the mandatory procedure .Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited. You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request. While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction,decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the university fees on The Rai University portal by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. The University does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payments. Payments can be made by Master/Visa card. Terms and Conditions (in detail) for Online Payments Introduction These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of University Fee for The Rai University. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. The Rai University reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
4. Key terms
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
1. Payment may only be made with Visa or MasterCard or any other credit cards and also through your bank account debit card or through the net-banking facility.
2. Before using this service, enquiry should be made of the credit card provider as to the nature of any fees payable to the provider as a result of using this service.
3. Rai University accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the credit card provider.
4. The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the university. The only information supplied to the university is the name of the payer, the invoice or notice number, part of the credit card number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
5. This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, the Rai University will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The university does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, “hacking” or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
a. No warranty
b. No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the university in respect of the operation of this service.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
Rai University does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (includinglegal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service. The above disclaimer and limitation of liability operates only to the extent permitted by law.
6. Use of Online Services
Rai University makes Online Services available for Rai University fee payment only. Please do not modify the information or make it available to third parties through a networked computer environment and do not make any additional representations or warranties regarding the information.
7. Accuracy and binding nature of the Transaction Information
Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. Rai University portal shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of University portal’s control.
8. Right to suspend, alter or cancel service
9. Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement
2. Use of Online Services. University makes Online Services available for university fee payment only. Please do not modify the information or make it available to third parties through a networked computer environment and do not make any additional representations or warranties regarding the information.
4. Consent for us to receive and store information in electronic form. Use of these services means that you agree to provide information through electronic means. This means you agree to provide any relevant information, documents and attachments in the format and to the standards described for each transaction. It also means you agree and understand that the information will be retained in electronic form.
5. Consent for us to provide you with information in electronic form. Use of these services means that you agree to receive information through electronic means. Where information is requested by another person, the requesting party is deemed
to be the recipient’s agent and is presumed to have obtained the consent of the recipient to receive the information in electronic format.
6. Registered users. Online fee payment service offered by Rai University portal require verified access for verification of your identity (e.g your card number and password on the payment gateway). You agree that all information provided by you on the payment gateway in relation to online services shall be current, complete and accurate. You agree to comply with all such terms and conditions in respect of your use of Online Services.
7. Password Security. We recommend the password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address, telephone number, driver’s licence, licence plate or passport. Nor may it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers, including sequential or same numbers or letters. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your login ID and password, and for all activity which occurs on or through your account, and, through you credit card, whether authorised or unauthorised, including you, or any of your known entity. You should change your password immediately if you believe that your login ID and password have been used without authorisation. University portal shall not have any liability for your failure to comply with these obligations.
8. Security. Online Services are provided through a secure EBS payment gateway. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private, and that any message or information you send to or through the website (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others, even where a website is stated as being secure. Rai University portal shall have no liability for the interception or ‘hacking’ of data through the website by unauthorised third parties.
9. Accuracy and binding nature of the Transaction Information. Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. University portal shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of University portal’s control.
10. Right to suspend, alter or cancel service. University portal shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend the Online fee payment services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
10. Governing law
Use of this University portal and subsidiary websites and these terms shall be governed by the Court of Ahmedabad, State of Gujrat without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of India in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms. Those who choose to access this
website and subsidiary websites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extentlocal laws are applicable.